NEW PRAGA DRAGON EVO 2 STR
The DRAGON EVO 2 is the result of testing on race tracks around the world.
The DRAGON is the most versatile of the chassis models, it’s been developed for racing categories across the board, from Shifter to TAG to ROTAX classes.
The DRAGON EVO 2 STR 1050 mm wheelbase and front brake system is ideally suited for experienced Shifter drivers in sprint track racing. However, the chassis may be used for other motor applications such as the IAME X30 TAG or ROTAX motors. The increased flexibility allows the chassis to roll quickly through tight turns and maintain its solid entry and exit.
- Ø30×2 mm tubular frame made of high – strength 25CrMo4 steel
- FP7 – Stilo bodyworks with CIK-FIA homologated supports
- Hydraulic brake system, brake pump with oil recovery tank, floating iron cast brake disc:
RBS: ventilated Ø195 mm rear brake disc
STR: ventilated Ø149 mm front brake disc + ventilated Ø195 mm rear brake disc
- Top line steering system with Ø330 mm “Le Mans” steering wheel
- 8.5 L of tank capacity
- Magnesium Ø5 inches rims, 130 mm (front) – 212 mm (rear) with beadlock screws
- “Racing” seat, size 1 | 1+ | 2 | 3 | 4
- Ø50 x 2 x 1030 mm, S | MS | M | MH | H | EH | X axles
- Ø25 mm spindles with Ø10 mm kingpins and camber – caster regulation plates
|Wheelbase||XS3: 1050 mm
|Overall Length||1940 mm|
|Overall Width||1315 mm|
|Overall Height||545 mm|
|Weight||RBS: 50 kg
STR: 54 kg