The PRAGA chassis for the youngest drivers.
Made entirely of tubes with a diameter of 25 mm. Recommended for children aged 5-8 years.
Chassis that makes the difference
Different solution for different categories
Derived from the floating and ventilated brakes used on the KZ models, the braking system of the Praga “Baby” has been designed to ensure the maximum efficiency and safety.
The safety of Praga products is the key factor when developing new kid kart chassis.
The Baby chassis is developed and tested by experienced engineers in order to guarantee safety for our youngest drivers.
- Ø28 mm tubular frame made of high-strenght 25CrMo4 steel
- MK14 – Puffo bodyworks with CIK-FIA homologated supports
- mechanical brake system with Ø140,5 mm steel rear disc
- top line steering system with Ø300 mm wheel
- adjustable footrest system
- aluminum alloy Ø5 inches rims, 115 mm (front) – 140 mm (rear)
- “puffo” seat with adjustable system
- Ø25 x 960 mm axle
- Ø17 mm spindles with Ø8 mm kingpins
- wheelbase of 800 mm
- weight of 43 Kg
*We only offer the stock roller version (no tires or engine) online since most US clubs and series require spec tires and motor packages that differ by region. Please call 405/473-5169 if you would like to inquire about purchasing a complete package or would like a custom competition package.