NEW PRAGA DRAGON EVO 2 - RBS
The DRAGON EVO 2 is the result of testing on race tracks around the world.
The DRAGON is the most versatile of the chassis models, it’s been developed for racing categories across the board, from Shifter to TaG.
The DRAGON EVO 2 RBS with 1050mm wheelbase and Rear Brake System (RBS) is ideally suited for experienced race drivers running on sprint courses and enduro tracks. The chassis may be used for any Non-Shifter motor applications such as the IAME X30 TAG, ROK GP, ROTAX MAX EVO or KT100 motor. The 1050mm wheelbase with the increased flexibility and responsiveness allow the DRAGON EVO 2 XS3 RBS chassis to remain consistent through turns and maintain a solid entry and exit.
- Ø30×2 mm tubular frame made of high – strength 25CrMo4 steel
- FP7 – Stilo bodyworks with CIK-FIA homologated supports
- Hydraulic brake system, brake pump with oil recovery tank, floating iron cast brake disc:
RBS: ventilated Ø195 mm rear brake disc
STR: ventilated Ø149 mm front brake disc + ventilated Ø195 mm rear brake disc
- Top line steering system with Ø330 mm “Le Mans” steering wheel
- 8.5 L of tank capacity
- Magnesium Ø5 inches rims, 130 mm (front) – 212 mm (rear) with beadlock screws
- “Racing” seat, size 1 | 1+ | 2 | 3 | 4
- Ø50 x 2 x 1030 mm, S | MS | M | MH | H | EH | X axles
- Ø25 mm spindles with Ø10 mm kingpins and camber – caster regulation plates
|Wheelbase||XS3: 1050 mm
|Overall Length||1940 mm|
|Overall Width||1315 mm|
|Overall Height||545 mm|
|Weight||RBS: 50 kg
STR: 54 kg